View Profile RadioactiveToad

All 9 Game Reviews

4 w/ Responses

Reasonless destruction, genocide, using infants as weapons...... SIGN ME UP IM IN!

cool, but the dash doesnt work (on my device)

Steventus responds:

That's weird. Never encountered that bug before. What browser were you using? Maybe that could be the issue.

Holy cow this is really good! At first i didnt get how it worked, but when i figured it out, it was just great

Nice game, but how do i get rid of the yellow guy that shows up after a while?

Stradomyre responds:

run far enough and his legs will give out, theyre really tiny compared to his body

I am not american, so i dont understand many of the jokes. But this game is still fun as heck

Really good but please change the visuals of the menu so the options can be used

Nice, but why the heck is an eldritch horror chasing me? Also my game turned black when i ran in too many of the exploding guys. The music is still playing but everything is black and i cant do anything

How the hell do i get my sword to swing in another direction? Still looks good though

Realy cool game, hope more content gets added. To anyone who rambles about it being hard: I play this like 45 minutes and i almost completely meeled. Try to block more.

Edit: I finally have all the medals

FRAMBOOT responds:

the block/reflect mechanic is basically the achilles heel of the enemies lol

Stepford responds:

We tried to make the block mechanic as overpowered as we could, in order to promote people using it - but of course, without a proper interactive tutorial, people aren't all that incentivized to use it until it's absolutely necessary! (Like in the final boss fight)

Make a frog gun. My final message. Goodbye!

KFG